13 FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT YOUR BODY 13 FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT YOUR BODY
IN GOOD HANDS
DID YOU KNOW
13 fACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT YOUR BODY
1. Nerve impulses in the brain travel as fast as 170 miles per hour (105.6km/hr).
2. The brain operates on the same amount of power asa 10-watt light bulb.
3. Your brain uses 20% of the oxygen that enters your blood stream.
4. Eighty percent ot your brain is water.
5. The brain is more active at night than during the day.
6. The largest internal organ is the small intestine.
7. The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razorblades.
8. The heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet.
9. The surface area of a human lung is equal to a tennis court.
10. The hardest bone in the body is the jawbone.
11. The feet account for one quater of all the human body’s bones.
12. The tooth is the only part of the body that can’t repair itself.
13. Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body.